This post may contain affiliate links for suggested items you can purchase. You are not charged any additional cost for purchasing via these links, however by utilizing them you help keep this site running!
What if I told you that in one blog post you could find dozens of the best blog posts on the internet to help your trip to visit Morocco?
You've found that place!
I have searched high and low to find as many valuable blog posts about Morocco as possible and add them all here. Of course you can always search my archives to find posts about Morocco (and I've mixed them into this post as well) but it's always good to have as many opinions as possible. I'm certain you'll find plenty of what you're looking for here – and if there's something missing, let me know.
Morocco varies greatly region by region. What you experience in one part of the country may be completely different from another destination only 100 kilometers away. In the north there is a greater Spanish influence felt. The city of Tangier, once an international zone, is unlike any other city in Morocco thanks to its historical situation. Wander east and you'll stumble on Ceuta and Melilla, two cities that sit in Africa but belong to Spain.
- Tangier – It's Not Just Classy, It's a Little Bit Fancy – Vagrants of the World
- Beach Vacation in Asilah – Where's Sharon
- Escape of the Week: Chefchaouen Morocco – D Travels ‘Round
- Chefchaouan's Blue Mystery – This American Girl
- Vivid Memories in Chefchaouan, Morocco – Legal Nomads
- Is Chefchaouen the Most Photogenic City in the World – Never Ending Footsteps
- Prepare to Get Lost – This is Fez – Vagrants of the World
- What the F*** Fez – This American Girl
- Fabulous Fes – Where's Sharon
- Touring Fez, Morocco with Kids – MarocMama
- Making Moroccan Drums in Fez, Morocco – MarocMama
- The Barbary Apes of Azrou Morocco – Roaming Around the World
- Morocco: Volubilis and Meknes – Traveling Soulmates
- Morocco: Bhalil, Ifrane, and Azrou – Traveling Soulmates
Sunsets over the ocean. Bright blue fishing boats bobbing in the water. Long days spent lounging on the sands. It sounds like a tropical paradise and you can experience this on Morocco's 500+ kilometers of Atlantic coastline. Time to get inspired.
- Here's Looking at You Casablanca – Vagrants of the World
- Casablanca: The gateway to Morocco – Herumtreiberin Travel Blog
- R is for…Rabat, Morocco – Travelling Book Junkie
- Attempting to Find Calm in Morocco – Never Ending Footsteps
- Safi the Pottery Capital of Morocco – MarocMama
- Things to Do in Agadir Besides Lying on the Beach – Alyssa Writes
- Exploring Morocco by Way of Agadir – 1Dad1Kid
- Takin it Easy in Taghazout – This American Girl
- Coastal Escape in Tagahzout, Morocco – MarocMama
- Carnet de Voyage: Day Excursion in Essaouira with Moroccan Guides – Aromas & Sabores
- From the Souks to the Sea: What to do and See in Essaouira – On The Luce
- Where to Eat in Essaouira: The Atlantic Seaside Resort – MarocMama
TripAdvisor named Marrakech as the world's best travel destination for 2015 and it's no surprise considering how many travelers are visiting. While preparing for your trip to the Red City do some background reading with some of these articles. When planning to visit Morocco you can't leave Marrakech off the list.
- Five Free Things to do in Marrakech – Five Free Things
- What to do in Marrakech if you are not a shopper – Marrakech Museums – Travelling Book Junkie
- Chaotic Marrakech: My Introduction to Morocco – Never Ending Footsteps
- Marrakech City Guide – The Savvy Explorer
- Traveling with Baby: Practical Tips for Exploring Marrakech with Infants – geotravelers niche
- Marrakech Through Rose Colored Glasses: A Sort of Love Story. – midnight blue elephant
- Meet Marrakech – Vagrants of the World
- Things to do in Marrakech, Morocco – Y Travel Blog
- Traveling with Kids: Marrakesh – Classic Play
- Explore a One Day Private Tour in Marrakech with Pictures– Live Do Grow
- What to do for Three Days in Marrakech – Finding the Universe
- 10 Things to do in Marrakech on a Budget – MarocMama
- Travel Theme: Colourful Journey through Marrakech – Selim Family
- Photos: Chasing Light in the Souks of Marrakech and my Photography Goal This Year – geotravelers niche
- The Best Restaurants in Marrakech for Giving Back – Alyssa Writes
- Taking Photographs (or not) in Marrakech – MarocMama
- Food, Culture and Going Beyond the Tourist Trail in Marrakech, Morocco – Epicure & Culture
- On the Trail of Tanjia in Marrakech – ParTaste
- 10 Things I Love about you Marrakech – Midnight Blue Elephant
- Where to Eat in Marrakech – Travelling Book Junkie
- Where to Eat and What to Avoid in Marrakech – MarocMama
- Eating Out – La Table par Yannick Alleno at Royal Mansour, Marrakech – Aromas & Sabores
- 3 Days in Marrakech – Getting Stamped
- Review of Marrakech Food Tour – Selim Family
- The Jardin Majorelle is Where Yves Saint Laurent got his inspiration and resting Place – Skimbaco
- Diggin' the Dunes of Marrakech Morocco – The Planet D
- Guide to the Markets of Marrakech – MarocMama
- Ultimate Marrakech Souvenir Shopping Guide – Souvenir Finder
- Marrakech Madness – This American Girl
- The Grand Palaces of Marrakech – Travelling Book Junkie
- Majorelle Gardens: An Unexpected Surprise in Marrakech – Travelling Book Junkie
- Bahia Palace Morocco Travels-in Yellow – Selim Family
- Medersa Ben Youssef: Sacred Places of Marrakech – Travelling Book Junkie
- Three Valleys Tour in the Atlas Mountains, Morocco – Selim Family
- Day Trips from Marrakech Worth Taking – MarocMama
For many people thoughts of Morocco immediately conjure up the sandy dunes of the Sahara. There's a lot more to this diverse country but if you want to get your desert fill, enjoy the ride explore other southern Morocco destinations. Then cross your fingers for a pleasant camel ride!
- Petroglyphs Near Akka in Morocco – Travel with All Senses
- An Incredible Experience in the Sahara Desert – Never Ending Footsteps
- Tackling Morocco's Movie Set at Ait Ben Haddou – MarocMama
- Sandstorm and Sandboarding: Our Camel Trek into the Sahara Desert – Roaming Around the World
- Kasbah Ellouze, Tamdaght – Travelling Book Junkie
- Todra Gorge: Roads with a View – Travelling Book Junkie
- Touring the Todra Gorge and Dades Valley – MarocMama
- Tarfaya, Goal for our Big Desert Expedition – Travel with All Senses
- Land Art in Tafraoute – Travel with All Senses
- Guelmim, Gateway to the Sahara – 1Dad1Kid
- The Sahara – Allow Me to Introduce My Camel – Vagrants of the World
- Visiting the Sahara Desert with Kids – MarocMama
- Game of Thrones Filming Locations in Morocco – The Fairytale Traveler
- 8 Reasons Morocco Should Be Your Next Travel Destination – Journey Beyond Travel
- Eating with Kids in Morocco – Travelogged
- Eating in Morocco with Food Allergies – MarocMama
- Understanding the Moroccan Menu – Partaste
- Taking Time for Tea in Morocco – Partaste
- 10 Tips for Dining in Morocco – Partaste
- Travelling Morocco in the 19th and 20th Centuries: History or Historical Fictionalising – Coldnoon Travel Poetics
- Catching Up Morocco: Parts 1-8 -Travelin Lass
- Argan Oil in a Nut Shell – How the Moroccan Gold is Made and Why It's So Important for Women – Skimbaco
- A Traveler's Beauty Secrets: Savon Noir & The Moroccan Hammam– Midnight Blue Elephant
- How to Travel as a Woman Alone in Morocco without Going Insane – This American Girl
- 10 Tips for Women Visiting Morocco – MarocMama
- How to Travel as a Woman in Morocco and not get Overcharged for a Pomegranate – Midnight Blue Elephant
- Drunk of Colour Tour – Trip Journal Morocco – Getting Stamped
- On the Train (Again) Casablanca to Marrakech – Vagrants of the World
- Month in Morocco – 12 Countries
- 5 Must Have Experiences in Morocco – Go See Write
- Morocco – Photo Highlights – Curious Cat Expert
- Finding My Release in Morocco – geotravelers niche
- The Day I Fell in Love with Morocco – This American Girl
- Beers around Morocco – Roaming Around the World
- The Art of Haggling – The Slow Road
- How Not to Dress in Morocco – Travel Geekery
- Lost in Morocco – This American Girl
- Road Trip! The Atlas Mountains – Marrakech to Fez – Vagrants of the World
- Top Souvenirs to Take Home from Morocco – MarocMama
- Tips for Dealing with Touts in Morocco – MarocMama
There you have it!
Over 100 posts written by those who've been here!!!
I know there are even more great posts, so if you have one leave it in the comments so I can add them to the post.
Be sure to pin this post and come back!
Start Planning TODAY!
Do you want access to years of insider knowledge to help make your trip to Marrakech memorable?
Unsure where to start but want a helping hand along the way?
This is for YOU!
Sign up and get access to insider information, bonuses and so much more. Marrakech is waiting for you!