There’s nothing better than a home cooked Arabic dish. But the reality is not many of us have the time to create these dishes on a daily basis. So what to do when you’re looking for an easy Arabic recipe?
Call on the instant pot!
Whether you have one already and are looking for new recipes or it’s something that you’re considering adding to your kitchen arsenal it will become a favorite tool in no time.
Don’t have an instant pot yet?
If you’re on the fence about purchasing an instant pot here are a few reasons why I like them.
- You can cook dishes in a fraction of the time they normally would take. This is especially true for things like meat dishes.
- it has a saute function so you can brown things in the same spot as they’ll be cooked.
- It doubles as a pressure cooker and slow cooker eliminating an additional appliance.
Check out these models if you’re planning to add an instant pot to your kitchen.
- 3 quart 9 in 1 Instant Pot
- 8 quart 9 in 1 Instant Pot
- 8 quart Instant Pot with air fryer and baking mechanism
Be a part of the MarocMama family!
Do you want access to all things MarocMama? Join our community of readers to get updates on new posts, inside information that won't go on the blog and so much more!
Sound good? Pop your email below and you're in!