I love to offer reviews of products and giveaways to my readers! Some of these are sponsored by companies while others I do purely of my own love of the product. I always make it a point to clearly differentiate between the two. I think this is only fair. I also only do reviews of items that I believe fit within my niche. So you probably won’t find any reviews here for trampolines (though if you want to send me a trampoline I might consider it… just kidding).
If you are a company that is interested in sharing your product with my readers please contact me. You can also view my media kit for the specifics on how I do reviews and giveaways. The following are a list of some areas that I believe fit in with my core writing areas;
- organic and whole food products
- cooking implements and utensils
- cooking appliances
- travel related products for adults and/or children
- online products having to do with food (menu planning services etc)
- beautiful handmade items with an international flare
- free trade, ethically made, or up-cycled clothing and objects
- sunshine…ok that’s just a desperate plea for you to send some sunshine my way!
If your product doesn’t fit into that list – please contact me anyway-it’s quite possible that I haven’t thought of everything!
Cooking Classes and Personal Catering
I am available to do teach cooking classes to individuals or groups as well as prepare and provide catering and personal cooking in your home or business. I work with each customer to create a unique and delicious menu. I available to cook in the Western WI area as well as the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. I will also publish public cooking events here if you are nearby and would like to attend.
Please visit my sponsorship page for more information.