Do you struggle to find meal ideas for your family during Ramadan? Not this year! Today my first Ramadan meal plan is available to make your Ramadan meal planning easier.
One of the biggest complaints I hear from women during Ramadan is, “I have no idea what to make!” I know meal planning isn’t for everyone. It’s a big process to find meal ideas, create a list, shop, and then either prepare one evening, or nightly meals. Whew, I’m exhausted just thinking about it! Last year I created a cookbook titled Ramadan Nights, this cookbook is still available but this year I wanted to take it a step further.
This meal plan has 6 recipes for suhoor, iftar, and dinner. Several of the meals have multiple variations for more than 25 recipes. I have also created a shopping list that covers the basics. I think you’ll like that many recipes can be customized for your taste. Perhaps the other most important aspect of this set is that all of these recipes are either;
- made in 5-10 minutes
- can be made in the slow cooker
- can be pre-made and frozen, needing only to be heated up the day they’re served.
The recipes all include gluten-free adaptations or are gluten-free to begin with. These are recipes that I make in my home and for my family, they’re not just random ideas I’ve had!
I plan to create two more meal plans that are of similar length. You can mix and match these recipes or you can make them all one week. I’ve included a basic shopping list. You will need to customize this based on how you choose to vary those multiple option recipes.
Now you’re probably asking how to get this meal plan. I’ll be releasing two more meal plans over the two weeks and I can’t promise how long I’ll be offering them at this price. Each meal plans takes me over 10 hours to put together, adapting for slow cooker and freezer preparation, shopping list creation, and editing.
Right now this meal plan is available for just $8!
If you want to pick up this meal plan and my Ramadan Nights cookbook, I’ve got a special deal. Bundle them together for $13.50! You’ll be getting over 50 recipes including lots of Moroccan holiday favorites for a great price. Get the Bundle Now.
When you’re checking out, select add to cart (it’s cut off a little – sorry about that I’m trying to figure it out!) Then using the top navigation bar select checkout under Shop. Let me know if you have any problems – I don’t want anyone to miss out on this!
Looking for more Ramadan meal planning ideas? Make sure to join me Thursday with my special guest Yvonne Maffei of My Halal Kitchen for this week’s Ramadan Revealed webinar series. Be sure to visit the webinar page and sign up if you haven’t so that you don’t miss access information.
- 90We are almost through the first week of Ramadan, and I'm not sure about you but time is going a lot faster than I thought it would! Today I want to share a few articles from the internet that I have found interesting and beneficial during this Ramadan. If you've been overloaded with all this…
- 89Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. ~ Khalil Gibran I wish you all could join me at my table. But until then here's some ideas to get you through tomorrow. Suhoor: I love this recipe from TLC because of how unique it is. (PS who knew TLC had recipes?) Mexican Omelet Roll-up with…
- 74If you're fasting this month are you making sure to eat enough fruits and vegetables? Last month American Muslim Mom posted a story that many Muslims actually GAIN weight during Ramadan. How can that be? For many after a day of fasting the foods that fill the table are fried or sugar laden. The recipes…
- 64Todays' meal plan is going to be short and sweet. I have guests coming this weekend and a prep work to do for next week as well as a few new recipes to test out. How are you doing? How have you liked the food so far? In the coming weeks I will be trying…
- 62I'm just getting back from a weekend of traveling and am so tired! I feel like I'm really dragging my tail (as you can tell from this late posting!) I find that fasting while traveling is also difficult - especially driving several hours with little kids and trying to stay awake while not drinking anything.…