0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Do the holidays leave you wishing you hadn’t indulged so much?
Are you worrying about standing in line to return unwanted gifts?
For millions around the world, their biggest struggle is getting enough food to make it through one more day. The World Food Program is a vital link that provides nutrition and clean water to the most needy around the world. Whether conflict, drought, famine, or natural disaster is to blame the WPF helps support the world’s most food insecure.
If you’re looking to give back during this holiday season consider making a donation to this worthwhile organization.
Here’s how you can help a family devastated by a recent emergency:
• $35 provides nutritious food for 2 weeks
• $75 provides food for 1 month
• $150 provides food for the next 2 months
- 62Who Are The Hungry? Most of the world’s hungry live in developing countries. According to the latest Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) statistics, there are 870 million hungry people in the world and 98 percent of them are in developing countries. They are distributed like this: 578 million in Asia and the Pacific 239 million in Sub-Saharan Africa 53…
- 45When I was at the market a few weeks ago I began comparing food prices. Food in Morocco is of course much less expensive than in the US. I was a pretty budget shopper, while still going for as much high quality food as possible. Here food is priced how it should be everywhere. Fresh…