I’ve often wondered what people did before the internet. How did they find new products? Where did they share these new finds? Then I remember there really isn’t a time in my life before the internet so it’s all a bit subjective. Six months or so ago I discovered Go Picnic when I was searching for picnic recipes. I got really excited.
The box is cute and as I started to read about what came in each box I was even more excited. It’s just like having a little meal ready to go! There are endless opportunities for me and my family to use a product like this such as;
- kids lunches
- my lunch at work
- a quick meal in the car before an event
- meal for a car trip
- airplane food!
- pantry staple for an easy meal
- Wild Garden Hummus Dip
- Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
- Sweet Perry Orchards Baja Blend Fruit & Nut Mix
- Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolate Square
- Tuna and Crackers
- Salmon and Crackers
- (Beef) Salami and Cheese
- Turkey Stick and Crunch
- Turkey Pepperoni and Cheese
Visit the Go Picnic webpage and tell me which meal you’d most like to try.
- Sign up for the Go Picnic Newsletter
- Like Go Picnic on Facebook
- Like MarocMama on Facebook
- Follow Go Picnic on Twitter
- Follow MarocMama on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway; “Enter to win 2 hummus + cracker meals from @marocmama and @gopicnic http://marocmama.com/?p=1889″
**Please note I have had to redo the giveaway entry form for this. If you previously entered you do NOT need to again – you will be entered in the giveaway. If you have not yet entered please follow the above entry method.
.Tomorrow’s Meal Ideas
Suhoor: I have two bananas on my counter that need to be used up ASAP. I suggest this recipe for peanut butter banana bread to use up that extra fruit!
Iftar: One of my favorite new grains is barley. I never realized I liked it and there’s even a 10 minute instant version. With our CSA box full of ripe delicious heirloom tomatoes a Tomato and Barley Soup seems like a good idea.
Dinner: An old favorite and stand-by – a beef and prune tajine.