Are you a woman in a cross-cultural relationship and needing a little more help or support?
I know navigating the waters of these types of relationships can be hard, especially when you don’t have anyone in your family or friend circle that has gone through it.
But, you really aren’t alone!
I’ve created a unique experience for women who are in cross-cultural relationships. I know that there are a million questions, so many scenarios, and hurdles that can be faced. I know because I went through it. I have been in a cross-cultural relationship for almost 2 decades. I’ve raised children, moved countries, navigated religious differences as well as cultural expectations. I’ve cried alone in my room and lashed out when I had no idea who to talk to.
I wanted to create this group experience to give you what I didn’t have. A safe space to meet other people who understand where you’re coming from and can help you navigate the challenges you are facing.
Imagine if you found a community of women just like you, who are going through some of the same challenges and struggles as well as people who have done it already.
- You no longer have to wonder if what you’re experiencing is just you. You’re ready to TAKE ACTION confidently because you have the knowledge you need to handle it.
- You finally feel the way you WANT to feel because you’re reassured and know you have a group of people behind you with experience and support.
- You have more answers to the questions that have been causing you STRESS about what to expect or what you are experiencing.
When you join The Living Room you’ll be surrounded by a community of women who are in, or who are considering a similar type of relationship.
There are two levels to choose from. These prices are an introductory rate however, your rate will never change. The price you pay when you start is what it will remain.
For just $10 a month you’ll get resources and support in your relationship journey.
Each month will have a theme or topic that will be the focus.
- 1 live conversation with me (recordings provided if you can’t attend live).
- 1 conversation or class lead or taught by another professional in the topic area.
- 1 game or activity that you can use with your partner (whether you’re together or still at a distance) aimed at building or exploring your relationship.
- a dedicated, private Facebook group for members.
- other random bonuses or extras as needed/wanted!
Best Friends Level
For those members who want a little more one-on-one, I recommend the best friend level at $29 month.
You will get everything described above as well as personal Voxer access to me for as long as you remain a member. If you prefer writing vs. speaking email support is an option. (Not sure what Voxer is? It’s a phone app that allows us to send voice messages back and forth.)
You’re able to ask questions, discuss situations, or simply ask for an opinion with complete honesty and confidentiality.
Depending on the level of support and what members need, what is included in the best friends level will likely change as time goes by.
Choose from monthly or yearly options for both levels of membership with discounts for annual members.
If you choose to join you may leave at any time. Your membership will remain active for the period that you have paid for.
Purchasing & Payment Details
Here’s what happens after you clickety-click that magical button!
- You’ll be taken to a page with FOUR payment options, 2 monthly options and 2 yearly options. You’ll choose your spot on the couch with any major credit card to complete your enrollment.
- Right after you pay, you’ll get a confirmation email with your membership details. Make sure to read this and follow through.
- Next, you’ll get an email with the current month’s activites as well as where to go to join them.
- You pop into the Facebook group to introduce yourself and meet everyone else!
Ready? Let’s go!