- 1 tube of biscuit dough
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- melon baller
- parchment paper or silpat
- cookie sheet
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat and preheat oven to the temperature indicated on the biscuit dough.
- On a plate add the cinnamon and sugar and mix to combine.
- Open the biscuit dough and use a melon baller to cut out a center of each biscuit.
- Roll the centers in cinnamon and sugar.
- Coat each doughnut in cinnamon and sugar and space out on cookie sheet. (Note – the biscuits won’t spread much).
- Place centers in open spots on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until doughnuts are cooked through.
- Eat hot with a big glass of milk!