One of my favorite brands and products in the last year is Saffron Road Foods. You have seem me do some reviews and share some recipe ideas on occasion and I hope that many of you have been able to try at least one of their halal, and ethically sound products. It is so exciting to see a product with a halal label on the store shelves of a traditional grocery store. The exciting news that I have to share is that in the coming months I will be working much closer with Saffron Road!
What does this mean for you?
- More giveaways!! There will be several more opportunities to win Saffron Road products.
- A first look at new product lines. That’s right, Saffron Road has many more great things up their sleeves. As a MarocMama reader you will be one of the first to find out as I will be sharing those products as soon as they’re ready.
- Twitter parties – everyone loves a good party! Watch for chances to Tweetchat with me about @SaffronRoadFood and kitchen/cooking questions and conversations. (There will be a tweetchat coming next month so stay tuned!)
- Recipes and meal ideas – as always I’ll have some fabulous recipes and meal ideas for you using Saffron Road products.
- Conferences – if you’re heading to Eat, Write, Retreat; BlogHer Food, BlogHer or Niche Mommy I’ll be there as an attendee. If you connect with me I’d love to talk more about Saffron Road and maybe even have a coupon or two for you!
- And more! Who knows what the next few months will bring but I promise to bring you some great new things!
I am really exciting about this partnership with Saffron Road. As a team they are a fantastic group of people that are really committed to bringing the best products not only to the halal consumer but the consumer who is simply concerned with purchasing and consuming the best quality food. For example did you know Saffron Road:
- uses sustainable farming practices and focuses on ethical consumerism?
- implements the Non-GMO verification process
- uses no antibiotics nor added hormones in any of the animal meats that are in their products. Bacterial resistance “Super Bugs” is one of the larger immediate threats to the Earth that Saffron Road addressing.
As I’ve shared before Saffron Road has a full line of frozen entrees and broths that are all delicious. But now Saffron Road also is offering Simmer Sauces that will be a great meal starter and flavor boost for your own recipes! These sauces’ come in single-use pouches that are easier to ship, save on fuel and reduce the company’s carbon footprint by 50%. (Yay for this!) I am really looking forward to digging in and creating some great recipes using these.
- Moroccan Tagine
- Lemongrass Basil
- Rogan Josh
- Tikka Masala
As I play with these simmer sauces you’ll be seeing some recipes and meal ideas to incorporate them in your kitchen.
So what would you like to see? Have you tried Saffron Road products? Thoughts?
Be a part of the MarocMama family!
Sign up for our newsletter today.
You'll get a weekly update + features that won't be on the blog!