A regular feature that I have started is the sharing of guest posts. This is a great way to get new readers for your own blog and to give MarocMama readers some new reading material too. Some ideas for guest posting;
- Have you tried one of my recipes? Why not share your story with my readers!
- Do you have your own Moroccan or Moroccan-esque recipe to share?
- Have you visited Morocco – have travel tips, suggestions, ideas, reflections?
- Do you like to read books relating to Morocco – why not share a book review! (Check out my list here)
- Is there a particular cultural or religious insight that you might share?
- Have you taught about Morocco in your homeschool?
- Have you recently taken up eating whole foods or organic foods? Tell your story!
- What are your experiences with food diplomacy?
- How do you think we can use food to bridge divides between people?
- Have you traveled internationally, what are your experiences?
- Do you live in a bi-cultural home? Share your stories of struggle, multi-culturalism and triumph!
If you are a company interested in placing links in exchange for providing me “free” content, please read and contact me about a sponsored post. I love to share guest posts, from other bloggers, not as an advertising or linking platform. Please email (amandamouttaki at gmail dot com) or tweet me with any questions you have or to participate here!
- 71Today's guest post comes from Nicole and Gary Winchester of CultureAddict/HistoryNerd a most awesome blog from the Toronto couple. You can also find them on Twitter @addict_nerd. They are sharing about their trip to Ifrane in northern Morocco. Thanks so much for sharing this with my readers Nicole and Gary! Even after being in Morocco…
- 69Morocco from A-Z Recently I guest posted on Glittering Muffins. Valerie has a very cool guest post series in which people share information about their state, country or even city. I found it really interesting that when I sat down to think of something representing Morocco that started with every letter of the alphabet I…
- 58Today's guest post is from Serene of The Mom Food Project. I was so excited when she offered to share her story of visiting Morocco as a 10 year old! (I might be even more amazed that she remembers that trip!) So what is The Mom Food Project? Serene says this about the project mission;…
- 56What is the difference?Post 2 of 5You’ve probably heard the term whole food, clean food, or slow food mentioned before on TV or in magazines, you’ve even heard about it here but maybe you’re not really sure what those terms mean and what all the fuss is about. This post should help take away some of that…
- 54This week I'm hosting the Multicultural Kid Bloggers' discussion on the book Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids by Bill Richards and Ashley Steel. This engaging book offers hundreds of easy-to-use ideas for turning travel with kids into a rewarding, enriching adventure. You can find previous chapters discussed here; Chapters 1 and…