The weekend is finally here and I’ve got news – I’ll be cooking this weekend! My family will be coming home soon and I finally got a deep freezer. I am planning to do some cooking and freezing ahead of time so that we can spend a ton of time together and I’m not stuck in the kitchen! I’m finishing little projects around the house and cleaning too. Here’s some of what I’ve been reading this week;
- Pita Bread: Desert Candy
- Hanounas: Simplicity’s Table by the Sea – These are some seriously cute Algerian treats!
- it’s all about..: Itto’s Living Faith – The coming together of a school and some seriously cute little stools and wall hangings!
- Chneiks: About Moroccan Food – Oh I love these little pastries and seeing this post brought a little tear of nostalgia to my eyes!
- Coming Home Ramadan in Morocco Part II: Africa on the Blog – Interesting story.
- The Beauty of Roasted Garlic: My Halal Kitchen – Yumm.. that’s all I can say about this!
- Alea’s Eggplant Bites: $5 Dinners – My step-dad grew a ton of eggplants this year and we were in desperate need of recipes to use them in. This one is great!
- Blackberry Frozen Yogurt: Simply Recipes. I love blackberries this looks amazing!
- Ten Guilt Free Non-Suppers: Simple Bites. I don’t know if this would fly in my house but a great list to have on hand for those crazy nights!
- Lemon Blueberry Tea Bread: Cooking During Stolen Moments. Did someone say lemon and bread? Yes!
- Bring on the Dates – Fruit that is!: My Halal Kitchen. This is an older post that I squirreled away. A good recipe to break out for Ramadan. Date and Almond Tart.
Hope that you have a fantastic weekend! Anything on your reading radar? Please share!