It’s a rainy day here but we’re not too worried about it because most of the day is going to be inside – World Cup fever is here!
- Family Friendly Eco-Travel (Frugal Too) Simple Organic I love travel and I think that the more kids are exposed to traveling the more of a global citizen they become – love it!
- Frozen Bites: Simple Treats to Beat the Heat: Simple Bites @simplebites My kids adore dessert, this is a fantastic article (actually 1 of 2) with homemade treats for summer!
- Apricot Almond Tart: Tartlette @sweetTartelette Umm yumm that’s all I am going to say about this!
- Fresh Berries Tartelettes: Tartlette You should check out this one too for a super easy dessert with fresh summer berries!
- What to Eat in June: Tea and Cookies @tea_austen I’m reading “Clean Food: A Seasonal Guide to Eating Close to the Source with More Than 200 Recipes for a Healthy and Sustainable You” right now and have gotten very interested in paying much more attention to eating in season and locally. I’m a huge advocate!!
- What I’ve been reading: online rihla She’s a friend of mine with a great view on food and living a clean sustainable life. Always insightful and full of good reads and sources!
- BBQ Turkey with Mustard Sauce: Simply Recipes – For us non-pork eaters BBQ’s can be a huge bummer – check out this great recipe and get in on the fun!
- Moroccan Etiquettte 7 Do’s and Don’ts: Life in Marrakesh: Morocco Mama is always a highly insightful source to life in Marrakesh (and Morocco in general). Great tips for anyone visiting or living in Morocco.
One more non-food related link …
Soccer’s Lost Boys: The Huffington Post I had to have at least one soccer post in here – really looking forward to this documentary.
We’re off to the farmer’s market and strawberry patch – here’s hoping the rain holds off!!